A mother is a marvelous creation of God inspire with all His qualities of care, affection, and love. They are sent to the Earth in different forms to take care of her children and to contribute their lot in making them wonderful human beings. Mother always pay for there children.
With unconditional love and the inevitable support of the mother, everyone can achieve any milestone just by implying hard work. She is the one who makes home a worthy place to live in and in her absence, everything seems to be just futile. In other words, a mother is everything to every child.
It’s important to thanks mom for all the love and care. Remind her all of there love and appreciation with the perfect Mother’s Day messages. If not sure of what to write in a Mother’s Day card? Don’t worry, we’re here to help. Check out our best Mother’s Day messages below:
On this page, you’ll find a range of the best cute and funny messages for mom. Scroll down the page to see all free messages, or use these quick links to jump to a particular section.
Happy Mother’s Day Messages
The following Happy Mother’s Day messages are for your mother which is everything in your life.
- “Happy Mothers Day Dear Mom! Thank you for love, care and affection. It’s more than we can ever repay you!”
- “Wishing you relaxing and Calm Mothers Day. You deserve to be pampered Mom!”
- “Thank you for every hug, love, and word of encouragement. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “This Mother’s Day, I will go all out in telling everyone how fantastic is my mother. Cheers to our amazing mother-child bond. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “You are a perfect mother to an imperfect child. Thank you for accepting my flaws and loving me a lot. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “I Love You Mom, Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “This is the day to respectHow special you are in our lifeMy dearest loving Mom and special wife.Happy Mother’s Day 2020!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for everything!”
- “Thank you for laughing with us in the best of times and sticking with us through the worst of times!”
- Dear Mom,You the only one who made this house into a welcoming home. Dad and I are very lucky to have you in our life.I Love You!
- You are a pillar of strength, conviction, and dedication. You truly deserve an award for all that you have done for me. Dear mom, I Love You!
Funny Mother’s Day Messages
Does your mom have a good sense of humor? If so, she may like funny Mother’s Day messages.
- “Raising me took a lot of patience. Thanks for draping in there. Happy Mothers Day Mom”
- “To my sweet Mom, with love, from your lovely and favorite child.”
- “Sorry if I drove you crazy. I only did it because Mom I love you!”
- “Thanks for putting up with us! We love you like crazy Mom.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day, and thank you so much for your service. We salute you, sweet mom.”
- “Thanks, mom for putting up with us! We love you like crazy. Happy Mothers Day.”
- “Mom I wanted to get you something special this Mother’s Day, so I decided to give you some peace and quiet.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day! Mom I promise today I’ll pick up my room.
Mother’s Day Messages From Son
These Mother’s Day messages pair perfectly with any gift from a son to his mother.
- “With love from the luckiest son. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “Mom, I’ll always have a special place for you in my heart. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “I’m so proud to be your son my dear mom. Happy Mother’s Day.”
- “Happy Mother’s day to the woman who raised me into the place I am today. I Love you, Mom!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day Mom! Couldn’t do it all without you. I Love you, Mom!”
- “Mom, from loving me in the tough times, feeding and clothing me and helping me succeed in my goals– I owe it all to you.”
- Love You Mom – Happy Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day Messages From Daughter
- “Mom, you are the best role model I could have ever asked for Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day to the best woman in the world who raised me into the strong, independent woman I am today.”
- “Mom! Thanks for always inspiring me to live, love, and laugh. I love you, Mom!”
- “You are the best and lovely Mom in the world! I’ll always cherish our movie nights, laughter and cooking experiments Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “You’re the best friend, the best cook, the best listener, the best Mom. Happy Mother’s day!”
- “I feel every day so lucky to call you my Mumma. Enjoy today, you deserve it Happy Mother’s Day!”
Mother’s Day Messages For Grandmother
Whether your grandmother is known for fresh baked cookies, quirky commentary, or for the family’s largest collections of photo albums– you love her. Remind her about these Mother’s Day messages for Grandmother.
- “Happy Mother’s Day to our matriarch! Thank you for all the love and work you put into this family!”
- “Happy Mothers Day Grandmother, we all love you so much!”
- “It’s too bad they don’t have a Grandmother’s Day, that way we’d have two days a year to celebrate all that you do! Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day! Sorry, you had to put up with (parent’s name) for so long!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day, Gram-gram! Thanks for always spoiling me and sneaking my cookies!”
- “Love you, Grandmother! I hope you’re surrounded by family this Mother’s Day!”
- “Your stories are always a source of inspiration. Thank You, Granny, for your love and support at all times. Happy Mother’s Day Grandmother!”
- “My Dear grandmother, you hold a very special place in my heart and I am very lucky to have you in my life. Thanks for your affection, immense love, and your helpful guidance. Wishing you happy Mother Day 2020!”
- “I remember the time when you pampered me with all your love. Your wrinkled hands on my head gave me immense strength and power to achieve my goals. Keep spreading your love in my life! Wishing you loads of happiness and good health on Mother’s Day Grandmother with all my heart!”
- “You always made sure in making feel loved and everyone comfortable. It’s a God gift that you have inside you! Happy Mother’s Day Grandmother!”
- “I am blessed with a grandmother who I immensely love, appreciate, respect, admire, follow, obey, learn from, and listen to. Thanks for making a better person. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “Sending wishes on this sweetest day to the sweetest person in my life. Happy Mother’s Day Grandmother!”
- “You will always be in our hearts and minds no matter what! Wishing you tons of love and happiness this Mother’s Day 2020!”
Mother’s Day Messages From Husband or Partner
- “Happy Mother’s Day to a woman who is everything to us! love you! Thank you for everything!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom and the best wife in the world. What would we all do without you?”
- “How did I get so lucky in marrying you? You continue to inspire this family every day. We love you Happy Mothers Day Dear!”
- “Thanks for making this home the happiest place. Happy Mother’s Day.”
- “We all love you sweetie like crazy and feel blessed to have you in our life. Happy Mother’s Day.”
Mother’s Day Messages For Step Mother
Stepmothers have always faced the brunt of the society referring them to as house breakers. But, every stepmom is not a villain, some are even more affectionate than real mothers. They complete your life with all her motherly love, care and affection.
- I really want to express thanks to my dad for bringing you as my stepmom. Thanks to God for sending me my bundle of joy in form you. Happy Mother’s Day Maa Love You!
- You are the answer to my prayers of having a sweet, caring and loving mom. I love you mother Happy Mother’s Day Mom!
- You may have not given me birth, but always loved me, pampered me and cared me as any other mother would do for her child. Wishing you a very Happy Mother’s Day Love You!
- You came into my life as a God’s blessing and completely transformed it with your love, care and affection. Your presence in my life is the most fantastic thing. Happy Mother’s Day Mom
- We may not blood relationship, but you’ve always showered your love on me! Happy Mother’s Day Mom!
Mother’s Day Messages For Aunt
An Aunts holding the same emotions as our mothers. They shower their love, care and affection on us and often bring presents for us when they visit us. Send Mother’s Day wishes to them to let them know that you love, care and respect them.
- Sending you lots of hugs and kisses on Mother’s Day that is full of love! Happy Mother’s Day, Auntie!
- You are one of the most honest and positive people, Auntie. That’s what makes you more special! Happy Mother’s Day Dear Auntie!
- When I think of you, my heart fills with happiness. You are such a jolly person and you bring that to in other people’s lives. May your Mother’s Day be as wonderful as you are Love you, Auntie!
- Wishing you more beauty, a bounty of amazing things, and some extraordinary moments that will make your celebrations just perfect! Happy Mother’s Day, Aunt!
- May God bless you on this Mother’s Day and every day of your life! Happy Mother’s Day Aunt!
Mother’s Day Messages For Friend
Friends are one of the most prized possessions in life. The moments of happiness, laughter, and secrets that we share with them are certainly the best times spent in our lives. If your friend is a mother to a cute son or daughter, send Mother’s Day messages to her.
- Dear friend, Happy Mother’s Day with you I learn daily about the most beautiful love a person can imagine: being a Mother.
- My dear friends, today I want to send you a hug for Mother’s Day. Happy Mother’s Day. I’m honored to be your friend.
- With you, my dear friend I learned, that no matter how great the adversity, we will always have the innate strength to know that a child depends on us. Happy Mother’s Day!
- No matter my friend what we live, we have a super friendship. That’s why today I want to wish you a Happy Mother’s Day! You’re worth a lot to me.
- Dear friend, in your eyes I see the strength to change the world if necessary, especially for the welfare of your children. I admire you a lot. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- Today, I want to wish you all the happiness of the world, you deserve it for being a beautiful Mommy. Infinite thanks for being such a good friend. Happy Mother’s Day!
- It is very important it is to cultivate true friendships. That’s what I have with you, and I’m proud of being your friend. I wish you a Happy Mother’s Day!